I’m looking for non-fiction and historical fiction titles of the following:
(Note: I’d like the Historical Fiction titles to be as accurate as possible of historic events. This list reads like a history book glossary, I know.)
- Stories and historic events that take place in Africa.
- Events including Judaism, Hinduism, and Buddhism.
- Empire of China
- Ancient Rome and Early Christianity
- The Kingdom of Aksum and East African Trade
- Hunters and Farmers in the Americas
- Byzantium becomes the New Rome
- Germanic Kingdom Under Charlemagne
- The Age of Chivalry
- Church Reform and the Crusades
- Trade, Towns, and the Financial Revolution
- Mayan Kings and Cites
- The Aztecs control over Central Mexico
- The Inca
- The Ottoman’s Empire
- The Columbian Exchange and Global Trade
- The Enlightenment of Europe
- Age of Democracy and Progress
- Peace of Augsburg ends religious wars in Germany 1555.
My Thanks! I appreciate the help.
Stephanie M. Hopkins
Image (Public Domain): Peasant Dance, c. 1568, oil on wood, by Pieter Brueghel the Elder
Hi Stephanie, I saw your link on a friend’s page. I have witten a novel that will appear next month: ‘Lord of Formosa’. It would fall under your listing of Empire of China. It’s about 17th-century Taiwan (Formosa) under Dutch colonial rule, and how they lost it in a spectacuar way to the Chinese merchant pirate Koxinga. It’s fiction, but it fits your requirement in that it is closely based on historical events. For more info, you can check out my Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/LordofFormosa/