As we all know Mondays can be pretty manic and generally I look forward to Monday’s nonetheless. As many of you know, Friday I mentioned I was still in a reading slump. Well, guess what?! I’m not anymore! This past weekend I was able to finish two books and start on another one. So I am delighted about that! This week be on the lookout for the reviews for those two book here on Layered Pages. Also, Saturday I received in the mail, The Innkeeper of Ivy Hill by Julie Klassen that I had ordered from Amazon. Hooray for more books!
I would like to mention a few other bookish things that have happen Friday and over the weekend:
- On Facebook Friday, I spotted a post called, A Day In The Life and it is hilarious! Check it out HERE.
- I always like to hear about writer’s favorite book stores. I spotted 7Writers on Their Favorite Bookstores over at the Historical Novel Society on Facebook. You can check out the post HERE.
- I love to see what my fellow book bloggers are up too on their Facebook Pages. Check out A Bookaholics Mad World’s page HERE.
- Last but not least, I have been getting some awesome page views on my interview with best-selling author C.S. Harris. If you haven’t read my interview with her, click HERE to see what she has to say!
Thank you for visiting Layered pages today and be sure to come back tomorrow! Happy reading!
Stephanie M. Hopkins
As we all know Mondays can be pretty manic and generally I look forward to Monday’s nonetheless. I must confess, I am in a bit of a reading slump. I’m still reading the books I read last week. Sigh. This weekend I did read from them and got quite a few pages read but still… I’m in a slump. I think it can be for a number of reasons. Do you ever get this way? However, I do have a few things to be glad about Monday. Here is what they are:
- The latest B.R.A.G. Medallion Honorees have been announced HERE.
- Award winning author Glen Craney talks with indieBRAG about how he became interested in the history for Yanks Are Starving and how he came to write it and why it’s important to remember HERE. It’s a wonderful post!
- Over at my BlogSpot I share a post about Parallels Between Historical and Modern Politics HERE.
- My fellow book bloggers and I are planning a new way to promote books we love coming up in 2017 and it’s going to be fabulous! We discussed much of it this past weekend. So today I am adding to my list of posts ideas for that.
As for my reading list this week. I hope to finish up what I’ve been reading and move on to others I have mentioned on here previously. Be sure to scroll down my page to find out!
Thank you for visiting Layered Pages today. It is always a treat to be able to talk about books with you all. Be sure to stay tuned all week long for more great posts. Happy reading and God Bless.
Stephanie M. Hopkins